Login or Sign Up
Bayswater Group has been satisfying the motoring needs of Hawkes Bay and Lower North Island residents for over 30 years.
We are privileged to represent Hyundai, Isuzu, Subaru, Suzuki, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, BMW with modern customer focused Sales and Aftersales facilities in Napier and Hastings.
We strive to deliver the highest standards of consumer experience by providing a comprehensive range of services including:
We specialise in internet sales of new and pre-owned vehicles and can deliver anywhere in New Zealand.
Alternatively, we will fly you to the beautiful Hawkes Bay from anywhere in NZ to take personal delivery of your new vehicle.
Over 400 vehicles in stock ranging in price from less than $10,000 to over $200,000.
We make it easy for you to trade your current vehicle by offering no obligation valuations and transferring any finance owing to your new vehicle loan.
Our dedicated Business Managers can access the very best finance and lease rates from New Zealand's leading finance providers and can structure payment plans and terms to suit your individual requirements.
We offer an extensive range of insurance and aftercare products to protect your investment.
All our vehicles have been inspected by factory qualified technicians and we offer a full range of aftersales services to help maintain the very best performance from your vehicle.
Follow the link to the Bayswater website for more information.
- THE 2022 FORESTER FACELIFT NOW AVAILABLE
- 2.5l with 136kW & 239 Nm, Subaru SLT Lineartronic Transmission 7 Speed, 18" Alloy Rims on Premium with black rims on Forester X and 17" Alloy Rims on the Forester base. 1800kg braked towing.
- Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive
- *The sign of a true performer, is good balance. And when it comes to driving a Subaru, superior balance equals superior vehicle control. That is why Subaru has built its reputation on its Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive (AWD) system and a symmetrical drivetrain that delivers an innate sense of balance from the ground up.
- *AWD delivers engine power to all four wheels simultaneously. Having power distributed across all four wheels, rather than two on conventional vehicles, gives you twice the grip capacity. So under acceleration theres more grip for cornering and more capacity to keep on track through the corners. Ultimately, having the driving force spread across all four wheels means greater control and confidence.
- Boxer Engine
- *The Boxer engine is designed to sit lower and flatter in the engine bay, than traditional engines.
- *Due to this unique horizontally-opposed configuration the engine delivers less noise and vibration to the cabin, while the lowered centre of gravity improves stability, cornering and traction with the road.
- *Also due to its low height, the engine is driven downwards and under the floor of the cabin in the event of a severe frontal collision to reduce the risk of injury to occupants.
- *The Foresters X-Mode has evolved with the addition of new functions, strengthening its off-road and steep hill performance.
- *Forester 2.5 Premium has two switchable modes, controlled using an easy-to-check dial. When D.SNOW/MUD is selected, ECU torque control allows the engine to generate maximum torque more quickly, producing moderate wheel slip, making it easier to move unstick the vehicle, in deep snow or mud.
- *Incline angles, plus left and right roll angle are displayed in detail on the Multi-Function Display (upper centre console), for easy viewing while driving.
- X-Mode also includes a hill descent control function.
- EyeSight Technology
- *Featuring the updated 3rd generation EyeSight, our clever crash-avoidance technology is now standard across the Forester range and adds Lane Keep Assist to its pre-collision braking and driver assist warnings. Our class-leading driver assist technology is like having a second pair of eyes on the road ahead.
- Subaru Vision Assist
- *Imagine if your wing mirrors could alert you when theres something in your blind spot. Or if your car could guide you perfectly into a parking spot. We made all this happen and more with Subaru Vision Assist technology.
- The 2022 Forester features blind spot detection as standard, with the Sport Plus and Premium adding Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Lane Change Assist, Adaptive Driving Beam, Side View Monitor and Front View Monitor.
- The 2.5 Premium and Forester X also features Reverse Automatic Braking.
- *This collision avoidance feature will detect objects while the vehicle is in reverse, and sound a series of beeps and show visual indicators to alert you that an object is behind you. If you don't react, Subaru Reverse Automatic Braking activates - and the brakes are immediately applied to help you avoid an potential collision.
- Driver Monitoring System
- *The 2022 Forester is the first Subaru to recognise the driver and can adjust to preferred cabin settings as well as monitor the driver while on the road to detect if you've taken your eyes off the road or if you're getting drowsy.
* On Road Costs include Registration, WOF, Pre Delivery inspection, RUC if applicable and dealer delivery charges. From 1st April 2022 vehicles registered in NZ for the first time may also be subject to a Clean Car Discount (CCR) or Clean Car Fee (CCF) based on CO2 emissions. Please confirm the price and inclusions with the seller of the vehicle.