Login or Sign Up
Bayswater Group has been satisfying the motoring needs of Hawkes Bay and Lower North Island residents for over 30 years.
We are privileged to represent Hyundai, Isuzu, Subaru, Suzuki, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, BMW with modern customer focused Sales and Aftersales facilities in Napier and Hastings.
We strive to deliver the highest standards of consumer experience by providing a comprehensive range of services including:
We specialise in internet sales of new and pre-owned vehicles and can deliver anywhere in New Zealand.
Alternatively, we will fly you to the beautiful Hawkes Bay from anywhere in NZ to take personal delivery of your new vehicle.
Over 400 vehicles in stock ranging in price from less than $10,000 to over $200,000.
We make it easy for you to trade your current vehicle by offering no obligation valuations and transferring any finance owing to your new vehicle loan.
Our dedicated Business Managers can access the very best finance and lease rates from New Zealand's leading finance providers and can structure payment plans and terms to suit your individual requirements.
We offer an extensive range of insurance and aftercare products to protect your investment.
All our vehicles have been inspected by factory qualified technicians and we offer a full range of aftersales services to help maintain the very best performance from your vehicle.
Follow the link to the Bayswater website for more information.
- Colours Available-RED
- GREY Come and secure your next step in motoring
- our New model Hyundai Ioniq Series 2 is all ready to go with 9 available
- whether you are a business or private individual looking to become more environmentally conscious or just want to save more money
- the Ioniq is the best of both worlds with a combined average fuel rating of 3.8l per 100KM. The Ioniq is powered by a 1
- 580cc petrol engine producing 77KW and paired with a 32kw battery and is coupled with a 6 speed dual clutch transmission and has paddle shifters for ease of transition while driving. Backed by a 5 star Ancap safety rating with all the latest safety features the Ioniq is a mid to large sized vehicle and is a very smooth vehicle to drive. Be quick to secure your Ioniq as stock will not last long.
* On Road Costs include Registration, WOF, Pre Delivery inspection, RUC if applicable and dealer delivery charges. From 1st April 2022 vehicles registered in NZ for the first time may also be subject to a Clean Car Discount (CCR) or Clean Car Fee (CCF) based on CO2 emissions. Please confirm the price and inclusions with the seller of the vehicle.