Login or Sign Up
Bayswater Group has been satisfying the motoring needs of Hawkes Bay and Lower North Island residents for over 30 years.
We are privileged to represent Hyundai, Isuzu, Subaru, Suzuki, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, BMW with modern customer focused Sales and Aftersales facilities in Napier and Hastings.
We strive to deliver the highest standards of consumer experience by providing a comprehensive range of services including:
We specialise in internet sales of new and pre-owned vehicles and can deliver anywhere in New Zealand.
Alternatively, we will fly you to the beautiful Hawkes Bay from anywhere in NZ to take personal delivery of your new vehicle.
Over 400 vehicles in stock ranging in price from less than $10,000 to over $200,000.
We make it easy for you to trade your current vehicle by offering no obligation valuations and transferring any finance owing to your new vehicle loan.
Our dedicated Business Managers can access the very best finance and lease rates from New Zealand's leading finance providers and can structure payment plans and terms to suit your individual requirements.
We offer an extensive range of insurance and aftercare products to protect your investment.
All our vehicles have been inspected by factory qualified technicians and we offer a full range of aftersales services to help maintain the very best performance from your vehicle.
Follow the link to the Bayswater website for more information.
This car has already been registered in New Zealand and is not eligible for a Clean Car fee or rebate.
- NZ New Stunning Volvo V40 T5 Awd in White Pearl !
- Push Button Start Stop, Reverse Camera, Bluetooth, Engine Start Button, Leather Interior, Navigation and loads more.
- The most powerful Volvo V40 is the T5 engined version. Boasting a 2.0-litre petrol unit that produces 242bhp, it manages 0-62mph in 6.3 seconds, although in reality the car is irritatingly limited by traction issues, making its in-gear acceleration much more impressive.
- The Volvo V40 has always been an attractive-and-often-overlooked offering in the premium hatchback segment. The rugged appeal of the V40 Cross Country is aimed at the lifestyle-orientated buyer who will typically use the vehicle as an urban runabout and venture into the countryside with the family when the weekend arrives.
- Inquire with Shane Hogan 021 305 748 for more information today.
P: 06 833 5718
A: 121 Carlyle Street, Napier
* On Road Costs include Registration, WOF, Pre Delivery inspection, RUC if applicable and dealer delivery charges. From 1st April 2022 vehicles registered in NZ for the first time may also be subject to a Clean Car Discount (CCR) or Clean Car Fee (CCF) based on CO2 emissions. Please confirm the price and inclusions with the seller of the vehicle.