Login or Sign Up
Bayswater Group has been satisfying the motoring needs of Hawkes Bay and Lower North Island residents for over 30 years.
We are privileged to represent Hyundai, Isuzu, Subaru, Suzuki, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, BMW with modern customer focused Sales and Aftersales facilities in Napier and Hastings.
We strive to deliver the highest standards of consumer experience by providing a comprehensive range of services including:
We specialise in internet sales of new and pre-owned vehicles and can deliver anywhere in New Zealand.
Alternatively, we will fly you to the beautiful Hawkes Bay from anywhere in NZ to take personal delivery of your new vehicle.
Over 400 vehicles in stock ranging in price from less than $10,000 to over $200,000.
We make it easy for you to trade your current vehicle by offering no obligation valuations and transferring any finance owing to your new vehicle loan.
Our dedicated Business Managers can access the very best finance and lease rates from New Zealand's leading finance providers and can structure payment plans and terms to suit your individual requirements.
We offer an extensive range of insurance and aftercare products to protect your investment.
All our vehicles have been inspected by factory qualified technicians and we offer a full range of aftersales services to help maintain the very best performance from your vehicle.
Follow the link to the Bayswater website for more information.
This car has already been registered in New Zealand and is not eligible for a Clean Car fee or rebate.
- Standard Features
- The GOOAT NOW TAKING ORDERS!
- The New MY22 Outback includes:
- - A 90% new Direct Injection 2.5 litre Boxer engine nearly 7% more power (138 Kilowatts) and 4.2% more torque (245 Newton Metres).
- - Best-ever Outback braked towing capacity - 2, 000 kilograms.
- - Largest Outback cabin to date - with key interior dimensions increased and including a longer wheelbase and larger, wider-opening cargo area.
- - High Definition 11.6 Touch screen head unit infotainment system - centralising and simplifying many controls, with vertical orientation allowing intuitive operation similar to a smartphone or tablet.
- - Refined Subaru Lineartronic Transmission (SLT) Paddleshift, with greater ratio coverage.
- - 80%+ of the structural parts are improved for better driving.
- - Increased ratio coverage from 7.0 to 8.1, which improves take-off acceleration and aids fuel efficiency.
- - 8-speed manual mode in every Outback.
- - Dual function X-MODE - Peace-of-mind on unsealed surfaces is enhanced by offering set-and-forget throttle control in mud, snow and steep unsealed surfaces for even more fun driving in the rougher stuff.
- Fourth generation EyeSight Driver Assist system with multiple new features including:
- - Lane Centering Function.
- - Autonomous Emergency Steering.
- - Emergency Lane Keep Assist.
- - Speed Sign Recognition with Intelligent Speed Limiter.
- - Lane Departure Warning with steering wheel vibration.
- - Lane Departure Prevention.
- - Pre-Collision Braking System with expanded support for collision avoidance at intersections.
- The range-topping Outback Touring includes:
- - Black Nappa leather accented seat upholstery, with tan or ivory as an alternative leather colour option.
- - 9 Harman Kardon speakers, subwoofer and amplifier; CD player located in centre console box.
- - Electric sunroof.
- - Heated steering wheel.
- - Silver roof rails, with integrated stowable cross bars.
- - 18" Gloss finish for alloy wheels.
P: 06 876 9394
A: 1112 Heretaunga St West, Hastings
* On Road Costs include Registration, WOF, Pre Delivery inspection, RUC if applicable and dealer delivery charges. From 1st April 2022 vehicles registered in NZ for the first time may also be subject to a Clean Car Discount (CCR) or Clean Car Fee (CCF) based on CO2 emissions. Please confirm the price and inclusions with the seller of the vehicle.